EMTA Webinar: 23rd Annual EMTA Summer Forum
11 am New York / 4 pm London
Topics to Include:
- How will EMs recover from Covid-19?
- What are the likely impacts of US elections on EM countries?
- Can EMs really launch their own QE?
- What is the outlook for Turkey?
- How low can Russian rates possibly go?
- Is South Africa’s debt still sustainable?
- Will GCC mega-issuance continue?
- What are the likely restructuring scenarios for Lebanese and Zambian debt?
David Hauner (Bank of America Merrill Lynch) – Moderator
Sergio Trigo Paz (BlackRock)
Marcelo Carvalho (BNP Paribas)
Lupin Rahman (PIMCO)
Phoenix Kalen (Societe Generale)
Read Speaker Bios
Attendance is complimentary for EMTA Members / US$495 for Non-members.
This event is not open to the media, and is off the record.